Ladymaryshop is owned and operated by SWED Ltd, registered at 152-160 City Road – London EC1V 2 NX – GB –Registration in Cardiff N……..
At SWED we :
- do not rent or sell your personal information to anyone;
- do not share your information with non-affiliate companies that would use it to contact you about their own products and services, unless permitted pursuant to a joint marketing agreement;
- require persons or organizations that represent or assist us in servicing you to keep your information confidential;
- require our agents to protect your personal information and keep it confidential unless your contract with us permits to do so.
What Information Do We Collect
We may collect different types of Personally identifiable information while you use our Website. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your email address, name, date of birth, phone number, postal address, zip code, your bank or credit card details, and any other information ("Personal Information").
We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information for the purpose of :
- identifying and communicating with you either online or offline;
- purchasing any of our products or services;
- accessing your account and billing information;
- responding to your requests/inquiries;
- enabling you to conduct financial transactions;
- processing and improving our Website;
- If you interact with us via a social media platform or other third party service, we may collect the information you have provided us through that platform.
Use and Sharing of Information Collected
We use and share your Personal information for :
- conducting our everyday business purposes and mission, and providing you with our products and services;
- for payment processing with banking institutions and credit card associations;
- to comply with law and subpoenas requests or any reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Website. Respond to court orders and legal investigations;
- to protect our rights, operations or property, or that of our users, agents or others;
- to investigate, prevent or take action regarding potential or suspected illegal activities, fraud, security or technical issues, threats, or violations of our Terms;
- with your consent when we provide you with choices;
We may employ third party companies and individuals:
- to facilitate our services;
- to provide and/or process the products and services on our and your behalf;
- to perform service-related services without limitation(e.g. maintenance services, database management, web analytics, communication and payment processors, improvement of the Website or to assist us in analyzing how our products and services are used).
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may share Personal information and non-identifying information with other entities to improve our Services for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store in our facilities, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
However, please be aware that no server, computer or communications network or system, or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect user information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or through the use of any of the Website and you acknowledge and agree that you provide such information and engage in such transmissions at your own risk.
Personal Data Updates and Legal Rights
Any personal information you supply to us via the Website or via any third party website will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003.
You have the right to review, update, correct or delete any personal information in your registration profile that we maintain about you by contacting us. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
You can also ask us not to send you direct marketing communications, (however please note that we may continue to send you service related (i.e. non-marketing) communications, such as e-mail updates on your order status).
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us in writing at the the address listed below:
SWED Ltd - 152-160 City Road - London EC1V 2NX GREAT BRITAIN
You may unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications at any time by e-mailing us or clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any marketing e-mails.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Only persons age 18 or older have permission to access our Website. Our Website does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
When you access the Services from or about computers, phones, or other devices we may collect certain technical information ("Log Data"). We use this Log Data to monitor and analyze how you use our Services, to provide, maintain and improve our Services, to help prevent fraud and misuse and for other security purposes. This Log Data may include information, but not limited to:
- computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type and version, pages of our Website that you visit, time spent on those pages, data transmission rates and delays, the time and date of your visit, domain names and physical location, and other statistics;
- your mobile device’s unique device ID and type, the IP address of your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, and other statistics.
Do not track disclosure
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable “Do Not Track” by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
SWED Ltd - 152-160 City Road -London EC1V 2NX - GREAT BRITAIN